I was lucky to spend half a day last week in the West Coast National Park, especially in the Postberg Flower Reserve where the flowers were absolutely magnificent!
Thus I would like to invite you for a 1-day excursion to that beautiful place and combine it with a follow-up workshop on LightRoom.
This type of workshop is limited to a maximum of 6 participants in order to be effective and ensure personal attention (minimum 3 people).
This workshop is for beginners/amateurs and will cover creative and technical aspects of macro and landscape photography, including :
- overview of macro gear : lens, flash, tripod, focusing rail, macro ring & bellow, articulated arm...
- technical side of macro : aperture, depth of field (DOF), lighting
- focusing : with your body, with the back button, auto/manual
- composition : background, light & colour
- effects : soft focus, movement...
- macro challenges & problem solving
- field practise, of course, and a lot of assistance
I promise you that after the workshop you will have a new pair of eyes trained to see and capture the landscape and the macroscopic world differently!
Participants need to bring their own camera, ideally equipped with a macro lens. A tripod, flashes & macro gear are welcome too. A laptop with Adobe Photoshop LightRoom will be needed for the follow-up workshop.
Dates are open and will depend on the weather forecast, as most daisy flowers only shine under the sun ;)
[ZZZ_CICode=PWS_0002|BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW|0]
- Dates :any day from now with good forecast + follow-up workshop on LightRoom to be defined
- Departure :Somerset West or Cape Town depending on participants
- Location :West Coast National Park
- Time in Park : 10 am to 5 pm
- Group : min 3 - max 6 people + myself
- Price :R1450 pp
- Includes : transport, park fee, lunch, flower 1-day workshop on location + follow-up 1/2-day workshop on LightRoom